In the previous post we started to talk about the Google Hangouts, a tool that allows you to interact with your Google contacts in different ways. Let´s go in detail about this.
What can you do in a conversation on Google Hangouts?
- Add emoji to your conversation, by clicking the smiley face on the left side of the chat field. They are separated into categories.
- Share pictures, by clicking the Camera icon on the right side of your chat field. You can select an image of your computer or mobile device, or take one with your camera tool.
- Adjust your chat settings, by clicking the Gear icon in the chat window. If you are using Hangouts with you mobile device, press the menu button and select your options in the menu.
- Turn the chat into a video chat, by clicking the video camera button in the top of the chat box. The other person will be notified that you want to start a video chat.
- Start a Hangout party. A Hangout party is a group video chat for up to 10 people. Every member of the Hangout party can communicate with video and text, share documents, photos, and YouTube videos. If you are using a mobile070-488 device, then you will have limited access to extra features, such as YouTube videos and Google Docs integration. Once you start the Hangout party, you can invite people to it, and adjust options like restrict the conversation to people up to 18 years old. You will have plenty of options to use on the conversation, you can take photos, share documents, share your500-201 screen, add effects to your video, share YouTube videos, even you can collaborate online on documents.